Residential Checks

Going on vacation, have a property in transition, or have a specific security issue you're worried about? Call the Sheriff's Office and request a residence check - patrol deputies will check your property for a specific period of time and report back if needed. Just call the dispatch center with an address and a time period, and deputies will assist you in securing your property while you are away.